1. J-Hub LED lighting circuit expander functions as a hub for multiple J-Link universes in the architecture with intelligent lighting system. It receives instructions from the Master touch control panel that controls all associated J-Link universes in the system.
2. The network hub comes with 5 ports. The 1st to 4th ports are connected to J-Link universes, while the 5th is to Master control panel.
3. J-HUB is designed with a dip switch to set up its own address. It comes with 16 addressable J-Hubs, thus a total of 64 (16×4) J-Link universes in the J-Link.
4. Each J-Link universe controls 16 channels, so a J-Link Intelligent Lighting System is able to control up to 1024 (64×6) white lighting circuits and 256 (64 × 4) color circuits.
5. All 5 ports feature surge protection, ensuring safe and stable operation for the whole system.
6. The LED lighting circuit expander is equipped with a RS232 port which allows connection to tablet or touch panel controller for higher control functions and Internet access.
7. With compact size, it enables easy placement, installation and setup.
8. The network connector is maintenance free.
9. DC24V power supply
1. Control Port (DALI++): 5(Surge Protection 2KV)
2. RS232 Port: 1
3. Status Indicator: Power (red), Signal (green)
4. Input Power: DC24V, 2W
5. Operating Temperature: - 20 ℃~70 ℃
6. Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 95% RH (no condensation)
7. Weight: 0.45 kg